Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Got Tagged

Wow...I haven't been "tagged" to do something in a long time! (Honestly, I don't even know who reads this anymore!) :)

But, my Canadian twin, Andrea, tagged me to answer some questions and I was kind of excited. I've been in kind of a "slump" lately. It's not that I don't have anything to write about...I do...I just think I get too "journalish" and I'm afraid of boring everyone to tears. (You know...those 2 people that are still out there reading along...) :)

1) What are the 10 things that make it into your grocery cart the most often?

Diapers, Milk, Apples, Cheese, Ham, Yogurt, Bananas, Cereal, Lettuce and Chicken

2) What is your favorite movie of all time and why?

Dirty Dancing. I wasn't allowed to watch it until I turned 12. It was my first "grown-up movie" and I fell in love with the movie, the dancing and Patrick Swayze immediately. I could watch it every single day!

3) What is one thing that you want to accomplish before you die?

I want to see each of my children happy and accomplished in their lives. Whatever that means for them...I want them to have it.

4) Do you prefer bungalows or two-storey houses? Why?

Well, here in the states we call them "ramblers", not bungalows. :) I have lived in both and while I don't mind my two story house now, I miss my rambler. Having to run up and down 2 flights of stairs (to go upstairs or down to the basement) is a pain when putting away laundry.

5) How often do you work out, and what sorts of work-outs do you do?

Umm...a couple times a week. Should be more, I know. Running and weights is typical. Also, all that running up and down the stairs putting away laundry. ;)

6) Are you into the whole Twilight thing? Why or why not?

I didn't jump on board till the third book came out. Then...I got hooked. I'm not crazy hooked, but I really did enjoy the books and the movies.

7) Do you play card/board games? If so, what are your 3 favorites?

I LOVE playing games! Backgammon is my all time favorite game. Closely followed by Skip-bo and Scrabble. I love that Josh plays games with me, even though I know it's not totally his thing. :)

8) If you could choose a decade to be living in right now, as your present self, which one would it be?

Oh, this decade. I know, that's not original, but I'm too in love with the technology and conveniences of today. I couldn't give it up!

9) Think of your best friend (not your hubby)...what is your favorite memory of the two of you?

Laughing. Every wonderful memory I have of times with my friends, it involves us laughing. They might be laughing with me...or at me...but, we're always laughing.

10) Celebrity crushes: We all have them! Who are your Top 5?

I honestly do not have any. I had a teenage crush on Patrick Swayze (who doesn't love a man that can dance?), but I just can't think of anyone. I'm lame.

3 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

I love your blog, and your posts, so I don't think you should ever be in blogging slumps:)

Andrea said...

Okay, so the celebrity crush section -- seriously??? How can we be twins if you have no crushes?? :)

bequi said...

I read, too, I just don't have time except once or twice a month. ;)

I good celebrity crush would be Hugh Jackman. Man oh man he sings AND he's hot!