Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Won't Lie...

...life has been rough lately.

I've noticed that stress in my life seems to come in waves. Everything seems to peak at the same time, driving me to the brink of insanity, and then it calms down for a couple weeks.

School is killing me. I am spending so much more time on it this semester, than in past semesters. It seems to be paying off, though. I'm currently pulling a 93% in my anatomy class, which is virtually unheard of with this particular professor. So, I'm quite proud of that. We haven't done enough in pathophysiology yet to give me an idea of my grade, but after next week I should know where I'm sitting in that class.

Work is insane right now. We are smack dab in the middle of busy season and while I am so thankful for the hours...it's beginning to wear on me. Trying to fit in eight hours of work a day, along with everything else can be a struggle...but, I push forward.

I've had some stress between some friends and that always gets to me. I hate conflict and tension, even if I'm not the one in the middle of it. It's hard to watch people disagree and not be able to fix it.

So...what does a Mommy do when she is overworked and underpaid? She goes outside, walks with her kids, plays soccer and snaps some photos. Add in a pudding snack on the front lawn and you have a pretty darn good evening!

Sometimes just walking away from everything and enjoying their laughter, smiles and non-stop talking is a cure for daily life.




4 comments:

Mike and Jen said...

Little Presley is growing up so fast! You have the cutest family Leeann!

Mom said...

I absolutely love your pictures. The kids are so cute. Of course, they are my grandchildren. lol

Whitney said...

Gorgeous family!!!

Lacey Sue said...

Your kids make my heart smile :)!