Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Hope Your Fingers Fall Off

Dear Thief,

Thank you for breaking into my vehicle, my neighbor's vehicles and my neighbors house. You. Are. Awesome. I hope that when you plug my stolen iPod in and see the beautiful pictures of my children on there and listen to the folder of the songs that they loved to sing to, that you are struck with immense guilt and return it. If you aren't...I hope your fingers fall off.

Why don't you try WORKING for the things you want? I sure as hell don't bust my butt to buy things, just to have some lazy, no good, piece of trash take it.

Go to hell.
-ME

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Eesh! That sucks! Maybe there's some chance that person reads your blog...

Lacey Sue said...

It's lame that people feel the right or the need to take things that don't belong to them. Sadder still when the bishop has to announce it from the pulpit and warn the ward to make sure they are keeping their house and cars locked up. Sad. Sad. LAME. and Sad!

Coby said...

That completly sucks!!! We had that happen to us in our old house and also in an old apartment. It just makes you feel so icky that somebody violated your personal space like that. I can only imagine how your neighbors feel if it was there house, that would be just to much. Sorry to hear this happened, I hope their finger and maybe a few other appendages fall off as well!

Mom said...

Good for you Leeann. I would sure like to know if that person would or could even read that. Pay back is a bitch. They will get theirs somewhere along the line.