Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Are You Afraid Of?

I'm afraid of...
...my children or Josh dying.
...hairy spiders.
...never feeling "good enough".
...my children losing their innocence.
...failing at school.
...clowns.
...getting shot for flashing my headlights at someone.
...being a bad mother.
...public speaking.
...being laughed at.
...meeting new people.
...bats.
...walking into a room of people I don't know.
...never getting all that I want.
...getting all that I want, and not being happy.

3 comments:

Lizzley said...

I seriously thought I was the only one that was terrified of getting shot from flashing head lights!!

mickey said...

so you pretty much hated my party? i wanted to blog about it, but would that bring up repressed memories?

bequi said...

I'm afraid of someone breaking into my house while Anthony's gone. I'm taking a shower and they rape me and cut me and leave me to bleed to death with the water running and Anthony comes home and finds me that way.

Hope that helps!