Thursday, February 25, 2010

S-C-R-A-B-B-L-E

Lately, Josh and I have been addicted to Scrabble. We play on facebook throughout the day. We play for real, after the kids have gone to bed. It's not so much the game...as it's that we're doing something together.

Tonight, as we cleared the board, I watched all those tiles fall back into the little black bag. All those words that we struggled to make...quickly fell into darkness and were gone. Everything that had been said...gone. It was now all jumbled up, ready to become new words.

How wonderful would it be, if we could do that in the real world? Take all the mean words...the bad words...the hateful words...and make them disappear? We might hear them...but we could instantly displace them, so that they no longer had power.

What a wonderful world that would be.

Until then, I'm gonna plug my ears.

La la la la la la la

What?

I can't hear you.

4 comments:

Shannon-TN said...

What a great thought...and a great family thing to do!

I play a scrabble-like game on my iPhone all the time! It's called "Words With Friends". If, by some chance you are a iPhone user, I would love to add you and play! :-)I've heard you can do it via FB but I haven't figured that one out yet.

mickey said...

thought provoking. i like the idea. i M-i-S-S you on my blog....hummmmm

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

The Stewie Family said...

Well put!