Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!

My beautiful girl turned 5 years old today! Time flies so fast and I just cannot believe that she is 5 and getting prepared for kindergarten.
She is my feisty, little girl. She's headstrong and strong willed and temperamental. She's sweet and kind and lovable and never fails to make me laugh.

~Avery and my brother, Michael~
~The kids were so excited to play this game!~
~Yesterday we went out on our Mommy/Daughter date. We went shopping, so she could pick out her presents, then went for pedicures and then out to lunch at McDonald's (her choice, of course!)~
~Pretty toes! We had so much fun!~

Avery, I love you, my beautiful girl. You always surprise me...yet, you never surprise me. You make me laugh every day and every day I feel so blessed to be your Mommy.

No comments: