Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week Four of Eight

Week four was a big bust.
My ankle that has been bothering me, is now killing me. I tried to run - made it a mile and had to finish on the elliptical. That was dumb, I should have just walked away.
Now? I'm icing and heating my ankle and it's wrapped all day. It's not so much bearing weight on it that hurts, but the movement.
So...now I've lost this week and most likely losing next week, too, as I ease back into everything. I'm so frustrated. I've worked hard to get where I am and I feel like I'm going to lose it all.
I didn't lose an weight this week, because I basically gave up on my eating every 2 hours. It's not that I ate too much...I actually ate less. I was skipping meals and since my body is used to eating so often, it didn't like it very much.
But...tomorrow is another day.
*sigh*

2 comments:

Timmy and Traci said...

Dear LeeAnn,

Please feed me every two hours...I love it! If you don't I get super worried and then decide to store what you give me because I am not sure when I will get fed again! I am looking forward to you feeding me some fuel!

Love,

Your metabolism!!!!!

mickey said...

ditto on the sweet letter from your METABOLISM!!! just when we think we've got it all figured out, our body slaps us a good one. please listen to your body and eat, feed it. really that's how weight loss comes. love ya. keep up the hard work, just do different things at the gym, like the POOL. no impact for your ankle. good luck, i'm around if you need me. p.s. i have been blogging....please come visit...see how many are NEW!