Sunday, December 20, 2009

We all got together on Thursday night to make dipped pretzels. My wonderful friend from Colorado sent me a beautiful jar full of these and I loved them so much, that we had to make some more. They sure didn't turn out looking as good as hers, but they were every bit as yummy!

Shoving a pretzel in the face of the pregnant woman. Really? I don't think she needed any persuasion to eat chocolate... :)
Patti, her daughter Jamie and her son Wyatt. We weren't sure if he would want to try it, but he did really well. He is just adorable. He kept disappearing up to my room to watch the fish in my big fishtank.


We sure made a mess...but the kids loved it!



~ " We do not remember days, we remember moments. " ~

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yummy! That's a fun party right there-- I can only imagine how delicisou they all were!