Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Year's Eve Toast

If I were to give a toast tonight...which I won't...cause me and public speaking (even in the comfort of my own home, with family I love) don't mix...this is what I would say:

"Here's to another year gone. A year filled with heartache and tears and smiles and laughter. A year of "firsts", a year of "lasts"...a year of "never agains". Here's to friendships made or rekindled...may we continue growing strong...and friendships lost...may you receive all that your heart desires. Here's to a year of pain, that made us stronger and a year of love, that made us weaker.
As we look forward to the new year, let's not forget the lessons we learned and the mistakes we made. Let's not forget the laughs that made us cry, the jokes that still make us giggle or the hugs that we shared.
Let's move into the new year with the decision to do better and be better. Let's keep our eyes on our goals and let nothing stand in the way of achieving them. Let us be thankful for all that we have and all that we have accomplished.
I only surround myself with the best, so if you are hearing this (reading it), consider yourself the cream of the crop and the top of the top! I wish for you a very Happy New Year!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

Anonymous said...

I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]