Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gimme an A! Gimme a B!

Final grades are in!

Physiology: B+
Microbiology: A

Woo hoo! I'm kinda sad that I didn't pull at least an A- in Physiology. But, I can't be too sad, because I worked my butt off for that B+. Seriously. Hardest class I've taken, yet.
When the prof admits that only the pre-med students get A's on his tests and that they are smarter than him...I'll take my B+.
I'm so proud of myself. Every semester that I've been back in school (six!), something traumatic has happened in my life. Every. Single. Semester.
However, I still overcame my hurdles and kept pushing forward. I have to keep reminding myself of that, on my days that I get overwhelmed and I feel like I can't handle it anymore. I have to remind myself that I have made it through worse and that there is nothing that I can't handle if I break it down. Week by week, day by day...sometimes, hour by hour.
I will persevere. I will finish.
I am woman...hear me roar. :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Congrats Leeann on your great grades. Dad and I are so very proud of you. AWESOME!!!!!!

suebug said...

I am BEYOND proud of you dear friend, keep kicking the crap out of those classes, you deserve every good grade, you work SO darn hard! Go girl!

Andrea said...

You! Are! Awesome! So proud of you, sista!

Bethany said...

Congratulations on those grades-- awesome!!!