Thursday, December 10, 2009

The End. La Fin. El Final.

I have survived! I took my last final tonight! One more semester under this momma's belt and I am one step closer to working at a hospital near you! :)
I don't know what my final grades are yet and at this point, I don't know that I even care. (Okay, I do....but, goodness, I'm exhausted!) It was a crazy hard semester and it's only going to get worse next semester. Thankfully, my professors for next semester are the same professors I have this semester, so I know their teaching/testing style. Thats good and bad. Let's just say that I hope that one of my professor improves over Christmas break...
So, I am now facing 24 consecutive days off. I like to think that I'll have all this extra time and lots of stuff will get done. Eh. Who am I kidding? All I really want to do is sleep for 3 straight days.
I owe my kids a lot of "mommy" time. My house is still decorated for Halloween, so we'll be fixing that tomorrow night. They are pretty darn excited.
I owe Josh some "wifey" time. Not like that....don't think thoughts like that...my grandparents read this, you know! We just haven't had a lot of "us" time and we are long overdue for some cuddling and movies.
So, that's my plan...spend the next 3 1/2 weeks being the best mommy and wife, that I can. Thankfully, they love me and understand that come January 4th...mommy goes back into student mode.
Like I keep saying...one day...this will all be worth it.

1 comment:

common mom said...

Congrat's to you! I haven't taken a final in years (OMG a Decade at least!) . . . but I still remember exactly how it felt to be done with that last one.

I hope you have a wonderful 24 days with the family - you deserve it!