Sunday, December 20, 2009

Deck The Halls

We let the kids decorate the tree this year...all alone.
It mattered much less to me, what it turned out looking like and more that the kids did it and were proud of themselves.
The ornaments we used are all plastic, not glass, so even Presley got in on the action!
Bailey is getting so darn big!
See the intense concentration?
~ My Fantastic Five ~
I haven't put any of their baby ornaments on the tree and I probably won't this year. I'm so scared that they will get broken and they were all given to them, by Mom. One of my best friends gave me a beautiful ornament this year, of a breast cancer angel, that I'm also not putting out.
For now, they will sit high on shelf, where we can still enjoy them, by remembering each of their first Christmas'... and remembering the woman that made them so special.

2 comments:

bequi said...

Aren't you going to post a final picture of the tree?

Leeann said...

LOL I would...but what you see, is pretty much what you get. It's now also been converted into a toddler tree...all the ornaments are missing on the bottom 2 feet. :)