Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Photo Overload

Okay, so these pics are actually in reverse order of when they happened, but I am too tired to switch them all around! :)

~ Cousins ~
~ My beautiful girl ~
~ Don't make fun of my Snuggie. I love it! ~
~ Someone found a candy cane... ~
~ His "model" pose...lol ~
~ Playdoh! Santa hates me. ~
~ My little gamer ~
~ Figuring out new toys ~
~ One happy girl ~
~ POKE! ~
~ I love all the new "boy" toys ~
~ She was a little excited! ~
~ All she wanted for Christmas was her front tooth... but she loves Barbies, too. ~
~ Fun new toys! ~
~ Transformers! ~
~ New jammies! (Pres was already in bed.) ~
~ Her tongue is always hanging out lately. ~
~ So cute! ~
~ Crazy kids on Christmas Eve ~
The kids were spoiled rotten and so were we. We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas. It was wonderful spending time with family and the days off were great.
Another year is almost gone...where does the time go?

No comments: