Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Since Josh's birthday is tomorrow, I decided to surprise him with tickets to the Jazz vs Rockets game last night.
It was so wonderful! It is very rare that we can go out together, without the kids, so we enjoyed that more than anything.
I'm always surprised by how into the game some people get! They yell and scream, like the players can actually hear them. It was cracking me up! I spent most of the game just people watching. Human beings are fascinating creatures... :)
All in all, it was a lot of fun and we enjoyed our evening out. Even if the Jazz did lose. I knew they would and I won a back massage for my prediction. ;)

(pic taken with my phone - sorry for the crappy quality)

3 comments:

suebug said...

I totally love that picture of you guys!!! :) It's good to see the joy in both of your faces! Happy B-day Josh!

mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!

mickey said...

super cute picture...who cares about quality. you two are so cute together. happy birthday josh!