Saturday, November 28, 2009

Presley's Party

I finally got Presley's birthday party pictures taken off my camera. We had so many people over and she loved all the attention. Thank you so much to everyone that came to make our baby girl's day extra special.

Her shirt says, "I'M THE BIRTHDAY GIRL...now gimme some cake".
I always make their first birthday cake, to match their nursery theme. Her cakes (this one and her personal one) and the cupcakes, took me about 5 hours to do! I had to keep freezing the cake during the frosting stage, so that crumbs wouldn't get in the frosting, where I had carved the cake. It was worth it. I was happy with how it turned out.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Presley! Happy birthday to you!"
She dove right in!


All cleaned up from her bath and ready to play!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Her cake turned out darling!!! And of course, Pres is even more so!

suebug said...

Okay everyone, scroll back to the very top picture, that darling one of Presley standing...showing off her shirt....look closely...CLOSER DANG IT...yeah, those are my legs and my hands she is holding... BO-YEAH!
She was such a fun little stinker for me!! I loved holding her and playing with her. What a fun day!

Chelby, Logan, Connor said...

Your little girl is soo cute.. i read your blog all the time. im friends with Jennie. But today you came in to the Transcript and put her birthday and i help you. but i just wanted to say your family is so CUTE!