Monday, November 2, 2009

Presley Presley Pumpkin Eater

Pres was kept away from the cutting part of the night, but I thought I'd see how she reacted to being plunked down in the "guts". It was hilarious! She immediately tried to eat it of course!
She'd put in a seed.
Spit out a seed.
Put in a seed.
Spit out a seed.
It was so darn cute!

It was all fun and games...until we piled the "guts" on her legs. It took her a minute to get used to it!



This was Presley's last "first" holiday. Next event? Daddy's birthday. And then? My baby turns one. Let the tears begin...

5 comments:

suebug said...

Her face, when you put the pumpkin guts on her legs, is priceless!!!! :) Aspen STILL hates to touch the stuff ;)! What a fun kiddo!

Shellie said...

One already?! She is so darn cute!

mickey said...

she is a doll, no doubt. your house looks nice on the mls, way to go, i know it was a lot of work. did you check out my blog???

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, she's so cute! I love her face when she has the guts on her! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.