Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Presley!

One year ago today, my life changed. Forever.
My perfect, preemie princess came into this world seven weeks early. She was beautiful and tiny. She was strong and perfect. She was sweet and soft. She was my everything.
And she still is.
Over the past year, I have fallen in love with this little girl. I thought I loved her the moment I saw her, but it doesn't even compare to the love I feel for her now. There isn't a day that goes by that she doesn't make me smile and laugh.





Mom would be so in love with this little peanut. It's hard, knowing that she won't be here to celebrate her birth with us, today. I know that she's watching over her...but I would love to have her here, holding my baby girl and smothering her with kisses.

I love you, my peanut. You have completed our family, perfectly. I am so lucky to be your mother and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not aware of that. You are so precious, baby girl. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

suebug said...

The picture with her and Pat brought me to tears. I love that little girl. I hold her and she fills that spot inside of me that aches. You know that spot. Her smiles makes me feel peace, and I look at her and know...God loves us. What a special little girl to round out your awesome family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRES!!

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Presley! Can't believe she is already 1! I will always remember her birthday, the day before mine!

Andrea said...

LOVE the pig-tails! :) Happy birthday to your darling little girl!!