Sunday, October 25, 2009

Whatever Will Be...Will Be

Josh and I are in the middle of making some decisions. We are trying not to let emotion rule our decision making and let whatever happens...happen. (I realize that this almost sounds like we are thinking of having another baby...I promise, that's not it!)

I told Josh that no matter what I've gone through in my life, I've always been able to look back on it and say, "Ohh...that's why "that" happened.". I may not have understood, at the time, why my life was taking a particular path, but it always became clear at some point later.

That's how I feel about our current situation. I don't know what is going to happen, but regardless of the outcome, I know that it will be the right outcome. I know that I will look back on it later and know "why" things have worked out a certain way.

Until then, I don't have to know the "why"...I just have to be content with the fact that everything happens for a reason.

2 comments:

Mom said...

True story. Just keep thinking, theres a lot of people out there that have it so much worse.

Leeann said...

Have what so much worse? This is a good thing...