Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Hair - Two Years Later

Time flies...whether you are having fun or not.
I can't believe it has been two years (as of yesterday) since we all banned together and shaved our heads to support Mom.
I have never regretted the decision I made that day. I didn't mind the stares. I didn't mind the looks. I didn't mind the pointing. I am proud of the choice that I made and I loved explaining my story to those that dared to ask.
That decision was proof...proof that you can see love.

Day One
Two Years Later
Want to read the whole story? Click here.

2 comments:

Crysm said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Inside, outside.

With hair. Without hair.

My life is better because you are in it.

I love you!

suebug said...

What a wonderful experience it was to help out with that!!! You guys amazed me then, and you amaze me still today!!! How beautiful you are...inside and out! Hair or no hair!