Sunday, September 6, 2009

Trying New Things

I am LOVING watching my tiny peanut begin to try new foods. She loves to eat (regardless of what you may think because of her size) and never turns away a new food. If she sees us eating something that she wants, she will "ask" for it and it is so darn cute! She just makes motions and noises - but there is no doubt as to what she is wanting.
She tried out watermelon for the first time on Friday. She loved the juice and squishing it between her fingers.



Yesterday morning, she tried a waffle for the first time. I've fed her bits of pancake (without the syrup) before, but this was the first time I had given her bigger pieces and let her take bites of it, instead of just giving her bite-sized pieces. She LOVED it.
I think what she really likes, is being at the table with the rest of us. The other kids adore it and have so much fun encouraging her to eat "just like us". It's wonderful watching her grow and change.

1 comment:

suebug said...

What a stinkin' cutie...she eats better than my 3 year old...that's for darn sure and certain!!