Monday, September 7, 2009

A Smile Is Worth A Thousand Words

I've been wanting to get updated pictures of the kids for a few weeks now and finally found time today. I had so many that turned out absolutely wonderful, that I had a hard time picking just these few to share with you.

My Fantastic Five
BaileyI love feet pictures. :)
Ryleigh
I've been dreaming of doing this picture since I was pregnant with Presley. Now that she can sit up so well, I knew that it was the perfect time!

Avery

They don't get cuter than this.

Luke
Presley
I love them more every day.

5 comments:

suebug said...

Seriously lady, you have a great talent!! Such beautiful pictures- it doesn't hurt that your models are purely adorable does it!?!? Wonderful pictures!! Beautiful kids!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!!!!

Bethany said...

They are gorgeous photos and beautiful children- you are so blessed!

Andrea said...

Those pictures are SO AMAZING!! I love the one of them all laying down in a circle. You have such precious children!

Tinabean said...

Your kids are so cute.
You have a talent for taking pictures.
They grow up way to fast.

common mom said...

Excellent pictures! And what a wonderful family :-)