Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brighton 2009

We babysit Josh's cousins on Saturday and figured that it would be a good idea to take a trip to Brighton with them, to keep them occupied. We got a lot of looks (and a few questions) given the amount of kids we had with us!
They had a lot of fun having a picnic and then walking around the lake. We had superhero power treats (gummy treats), we walked through a cave (actually just an area with lots of tree cover), a magical forest (another area with lots of trees) and were on the look out for dragons (never did see one, though...).
The kids all did really well and got along great. I love fall time!

Luke - 3, Avery - 4, Caleb - 4, Ryleigh - 6
(holding Presley - 10 months),
Bailey - 8 (holding Gavin - 10 months) and Trevor - 2
See why we got so many looks? :)


A bunch of silly kids!
Roller coaster ride, anyone?

Sadly, with the rain and snow that came today, it looks like we got this trip in, just in time. Fall is rapidly disappearing...even though it just started. So, until next year...

4 comments:

suebug said...

I don't see anything wrong with that amount of kids- I mean, what's with the weird looks ;) your in Utah right?? Mormon country ;)!! You know how those Mormons love to reproduce heheheheh!! The pictures are ADORABLE!! So many beautiful faces...I love 'em!

Stacy said...

Cute pics! I love your blogs updated look, too!

Jennifer said...

You are a very brave woman ;0)

I love the new updated blog look!

Nannette said...

I would take my girls, my sister's girls, and my brother's boy and girl on trips. People would ask me if ALL those kids were mine and I'd tell them YES. Let them think what they like...