Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blades Of Glory

Some of my bestest friends were able to join me last night for some dinner at Olive Garden and ice skating. I haven't been in years, but thought that it would be so much fun for all of us to do it...and boy...was I right!
I have never laughed so much in my life. As you'll see in the video (thank you so much Jen for putting that together!), we didn't all escape the ice unscathed. There was some slipping...some sliding...some falling...some bloodshed...some gay men straddling each other and a whole lot of smiles.
We are a diverse group of women, but that means that the conversation never stops and the stories that are told have us laughing till we cry. I am so lucky to have this group of women in my life. Thank you all SO much for coming out to celebrate with me! (And to those that couldn't come...I missed you and hope to have you with us next time!) I love you all!

4 comments:

mickey said...

that has to be the best viideo ever. who is the fabulous party planner? who is that silly woman who fell? that night was so much fun! thanks leeann for inviting me, and for making SURE that i was able to come. i owe you one, my elbow and knee owe you one too! that a blast! happy birthday, my friend.

Jen said...

I had the best time ever!! Thank you so much for inviting me!! You ladies are all hilarious and a blast to hang out with! Happy Birthday!! :D

Gail said...

Friday was a blast! The video was great. Love the fall! I was laughing so hard. We should do it again. Next time I will be aware of my toe pick. My knee is a nice shade of black and blue.

Char said...

K, so I'm a friend of Sheri's...just clicked over here from her blog and saw this picture. I totally know Coby. I used to work with her. Crazy small world!