Friday, August 14, 2009

What Aisle Does That Happen On?

I took Bailey and Ryleigh school shopping last night. I figured I should get some grocery shopping done, since we were already out, so I stopped at a Walmart that isn't our usual one. As we walked in, to this extremely busy Walmart, this happened:

Bailey: "Ohhh...I remember this Walmart. We've been here before."
Me: "Yeah, you have. This is the Walmart that I got sick in, when I was pregnant with Pres."
Ryleigh: (in her LOUD child voice) "What, Mom? You got pregnant in this Walmart?"

Yeah...I wasn't being stared at. Not at all.

9 comments:

The Dixie Millers said...

Hahahahaha.....you gotta love kids and the things that come out of their mouths! Cause if you didn't, you might just strangle them!!!!

Melessa said...

That's priceless!

Rachel said...

That made me laugh right out loud! Hilarious!!

Jen said...

LOL!!!! Now that IS FUNNY!!

common mom said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

Only in Walmart, man . . . only in Walmart ;-)

Andrea said...

Bwa-ha-ha-ha!! That kid cracks me up!!

suebug said...

Bow-chick-a-bow-wow!!! You work in wal-mart eh?!!? Dirty girl!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

Stacy said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! LOVE IT!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh that's the funniest thing I've heard all week! Haha!!!!