Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm A Stalker

C'mon...admit it...everyone has a little bit of "stalker" in them. You know it. I know it. Why else are you even reading this? :)-
You know that you have certain people and/or websites that you stalk. Be it myspace, or facebook, or classmates.com...or if you're creepy, other websites.
I am admitting to all of you...that I am a stalker.
I have been online a good 20 times today already, and it's barely noon.
I'm watching. I'm waiting. I'm refreshing my page.
I think I may have a bit of a problem.
But, honestly, can you blame me?
Seriously...
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE USU TO POST FINAL GRADES???


What? Did you think I was gonna admit to stalking you?
LOL Maybe next time...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Leeann! I was so happy to see your comment in my blog! Thank you so much for giving it a look!

I'm a bit of a stalker myself. In fact, I'm pretty much obsessed with blogs...

Let us know the outcome of your stalking ;)

Pam said...

I am a total stalker myself! I am constantly checking my email, google reader, and facebook page so I can see what everyone else is doing. At least you are stalking your grades :) I'm stalking you!

common mom said...

Soooo? SOOOOOO?! What did you find out?

I'm a stalker/blurker/whatever you want to call it. I read often and love seeing what everyone is doing :-)