Saturday, August 8, 2009

Current Things In My Life...

...that gotta go!

* This stupid summer head cold that is making me miserable. I don't like it one little bit. Cold symptoms AND body aches? It just ain't right...

* Delays on posting final grades. Seriously, prof...my syllabus outlined when I had to take my tests and if they weren't taken on that day...too bad, so sad. So why is that your "syllabus" given to you by the school says that final grades have to be in by August 6th...and you don't feel the need to follow it?

* Collection calls. I'm aware that I have medical bills that need to be caught up, due to my darling daughter's early arrival. However, like I've told you, my husband's hours were cut at work. If I had the money...you'd be paid. I'm pretty sure you can't repo my daughter, so back off!

* Two-faced people. 'nuff said.

* My children's ability to destroy my house in one day. I can't believe the destruction that can be had, at the hands of these tiny monsters.

* Stress. Money stress, kid stress, work stress, cleaning stress, auto stress, STRESS. It's all gotta go.

* Weight gain, even though I'm working out again. It's not fair!

* My pessimistic attitude. Yeah..I'll admit it. *sigh*

4 comments:

Crysm said...

Hey, obviously I don't have a problem with pessimistic attitudes at all.

You can be as pessimistic as you want. (I just might join you.)

*hugs*

suebug said...

A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties. ~Harry Truman
Keep your eyes on the silver-linings girl!!
You have a husband with a job (whether that changes in the future is irrelevant...he has one now)
FIVE, yeah count 'em, FIVE gorgeous, intelligent, funny, silly, wonderful kiddos (Jessica envies this)
A home.
Your an American.
Your Free.
Your healthy...and beautiful.
Your loved.
See...silver linings!

Andrea said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot that needs to go. Love your comments on the collecton calls. :)

bequi said...

MY house gets destroyed every day, and it's only me and my husband making messes. I don't look forward to the day when Sarah will take out her toys on her own or dump out her dresser to find a particular shirt.