...that gotta go!
* This stupid summer head cold that is making me miserable. I don't like it one little bit. Cold symptoms AND body aches? It just ain't right...
* Delays on posting final grades. Seriously, prof...my syllabus outlined when I had to take my tests and if they weren't taken on that day...too bad, so sad. So why is that your "syllabus" given to you by the school says that final grades have to be in by August 6th...and you don't feel the need to follow it?
* Collection calls. I'm aware that I have medical bills that need to be caught up, due to my darling daughter's early arrival. However, like I've told you, my husband's hours were cut at work. If I had the money...you'd be paid. I'm pretty sure you can't repo my daughter, so back off!
* Two-faced people. 'nuff said.
* My children's ability to destroy my house in one day. I can't believe the destruction that can be had, at the hands of these tiny monsters.
* Stress. Money stress, kid stress, work stress, cleaning stress, auto stress, STRESS. It's all gotta go.
* Weight gain, even though I'm working out again. It's not fair!
* My pessimistic attitude. Yeah..I'll admit it. *sigh*