Tuesday, July 7, 2009

This Is What Love Is

Love is snuggling you in the wee hours of the morning, when the rest of the world is asleep.
Love is picking you up when you cry and feeling you melt into my neck and sigh, knowing that Mommy has you.
Love is hearing you discover your little voice.
Love is watching your face light up at the sight of me coming towards you.
Love is saying over and over, "She is seven and a half months old and yes, I know she's tiny. I wouldn't want her any other way."
Love is accepting and loving the fact that you aren't sitting up yet or doing all the things that people say you "should" be.
Love is staring into your eyes and knowing with my entire being, that there is nothing that I wouldn't do for you.

4 comments:

The Martinez's said...

She is so cute. I fall in love with her big little eyes everytime I see new pictures!

Just Us said...

what a great picture... i'd say she's a natural :)

Andrea said...

picture perfect! loved that post, leeann.

Lauren said...

She is so beautiful!