Thursday, July 30, 2009

Swimming Lessons 2009

I love swimming lessons each summer. It's a crazy, fun-filled two weeks where we basically live at the pool. All of the kids have a blast and we get to hang out with friends...what could be better?
Presley was in the Mommy and Me class this year and of course was the youngest participant. It was a 50/50 bet as to whether she would just fall asleep in the pool, or not. On days she didn't, she really liked the water. I could sit her on the edge of the pool and she would lean forward to fall back into my arms.
Summer 2009 is wrapping up...but we sure made a lot of good memories in the process!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I"m so glad your family had a blast! I love those pics!

Nannette said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are great and represent summer! I think the picture of Bailey and Avery could go into a contest for Americana - the colors (and the girls) are beautiful!

Leeann said...

LOL thanks...but the pic is of Bailey and Ryleigh. I know...they all look so similar! With them all having matching suits...from the back...I screwed up their names more than once this summer. :)

Andrea said...

Love that pic of you and Presley!

Erin said...

great pics!

common mom said...

Oh how I love the water!

And that picture of your two in the blue suits in shallow water - awesome!

Glad you guys had fun at swimming lessons :-)