Sunday, July 19, 2009

Extra Pickle, Hold The Jail Cell, Please

Luke: "I'm gonna call the cops and they gonna put you in jail!"
Me: "Why? What did I do?"
Luke: "You spanked me and they are gonna put you in jail."
Me: "Umm, nope. I didn't spank you." (I may have threatened one if he didn't quit hiding in my closet and get his butt back to bed...)
Luke: "I'ma call the cops. You go to jail. Avery go to jail. Ryleigh go to jail. Bailey go to jail. Daddy going to jail."
Me: "Well, if we are all in jail, who is going to take care of you?"
Luke: "I'll be alone."
Me: "Right...so who will cook for you and feed you?"
Luke: "Spongebob is gonna make me crabby patties."

Well.
Okay, then.
As long as you are taken care of.

1 comment:

Pam said...

OMG! The crazy brains of our boys :) it is good they have cute smiles to get them (or us) through all their adventures.