Saturday, June 20, 2009

When Life Gets Crazy...

...I'm often reminded of why I've chosen the life I live.
It's moments like this...stolen in the night...when I see the bigger picture. When I realize that the day to day chaos is nothing more than that...one day.
Ultimately I am here for my children. Not to mold them into who I think they should be...but to be their guide on their own discovery.
Too often I left the world determine who I am and what is expected of me, when I really need to focus on what I expect of myself. I expect myself to face every day with the goal of achieving one thing...be the best mother that I can be.
I love these little people, more than anything else in this world. Crazy as they make me...they also make me smile. They make me laugh. They make me cry. They make me mad.
They make me...me.

1 comment:

bequi said...

That is the cutest darn picture! Being a mom is the greatest!