Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I've had some pictures on my camera I've been meaning to download for the last couple weeks.
Spring soccer season is over. All three girls had a lot of fun playing and Luke can't wait to start playing in the fall.
Ryleigh wanted a cake with worms in it for her birthday, so we found the recipe for "Dirt Cake" that Mom used to make when her kids were little. It was SOOO yummy and a big hit with all the kids.
Presley's big eyes...just cause she's cute!

One of my friends Michelle, from my "mom blog", sent this cute outfit for Presley. She looked so cute in it! Thanks again!


We had sunshine for all of 15 minutes the other day, so I brought the kids to the park to run off some energy and play with their cousin. Sadly, it started raining again shortly after we got there, but they had some fun anyway!
Alright, I've wasted enough time blogging...back to homework!

3 comments:

Pam said...

that was such a creative cake! I may need to get that recipe from you for my Riley- he would love some dirt and worms to play in! :)

Erin said...

I love dirt! Haven't had that in YEARS.

Bethany said...

I love dirt so much...and I've read about it twice today on blogs...that must be a sign that I should make it! ;)