Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryleigh Roo!


My baby girl is six years old today! How in the heck...?
She was my first planned baby...(Bailey was a surprise that I didn't know I wanted!) and we were so excited when we found out it was another girl. The two of them have been inseparable since the very first moment that Bailey held her in the hospital.
Ryleigh has no clue that she is 2 years younger than Bailey. She has kept up with her from day one and is smart beyond her years.
She can have a horrible temper...but she has too much of a sweet side to stay angry for long.
Grandma had a special tradition with the grandkids. Every year on their birthday, she would take them out to lunch and then take them to Toys R Us and let them pick out their own present. They LOVED having alone time with Grandma and she loved not having to rack her brain trying to come up with the perfect gift. Grandpa has decided to continue that tradition and will be taking her out today, to celebrate her day. She is so excited to share this with him.
Happy Birthday, Rooy! I love you so much and I can't wait for our Mommy/Daughter date tomorrow!

5 comments:

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Happy Birthday Ryleigh! My eyes are filled with tears that her grandpa is taking her for the special lunch and toy trip!

(sorry it took me three tries to get that right! blame it on the tears!)

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Ryleigh! Enjoy your day with Grandpa sweetie.

I gave you an award on my blog :)

suebug said...

Roo, I love you sweet girl. Every time I see you, your smile and wave make my day brighter! Your such a good friend to my little girl, and I am GLAD she found a friend in you..like I found in your mom! Your one heck of a gal Roo...keep being you, and never let the world hold you back. Enjoy your special day with Grandpa, I am sure it means as much to him, as it does to you! love you Roo!!!