Sunday, May 31, 2009

Presley - Six Months

With the chaos of the last few weeks, I'm just a little late for her 6 month pictures...but what do you do? During the insanity, she did go in for her 6 month check up and my little bean is 12 lbs 2 oz and 24 inches long. She is in the 3rd percentile for weight and 5th percentile for height...and that's just the way I like her!
She is eating her feet, rolling from her belly to her back, talking (we swear she says, "Hi!"), eating vegetables and always smiling.
I can't believe 6 months has passed already. Thank goodness she is still so "newborn-like"...or it would be even harder to watch her grow.









7 comments:

Steph said...

She is perfect!

Pam said...

she is just perfect! What a precious girl!

Andrea said...

I love how you are documenting every month of her first year. She is darling -- and I LOVE the flower on her head. :)

common mom said...

What a gift!

suebug said...

Hi cute girl!!!

Whitney said...

She is so cute! I swear my baby talks too!

bequi said...

OK, every dang time you post pictures, she is just cuter and cuter!