Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Please Pray

Mom has been steadily declining over the last month. She is on oxygen 24/7, but still fights to breathe. She has been extremely tired and hasn't been eating very much.
This morning something has changed neurologically. Brittney called and said that Mom wouldn't talk to her, or look at her. She said that Mom wouldn't, or couldn't, speak to her.
Dad won't leave her side and has been with her all morning.
Please pray for their comfort.
I'll update, as I find out more.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I will pray for your comfort as well.

Tinabean said...

I am so sorry to hear this news.
My thoughts & prayers are definitely with you & your family right now.

Jen said...

You're all in my prayers. I'm praying for Heavenly Father to comfort her and your dad as well as all of your family at this difficult time.

McKell Anderson said...

Oh so sorry to hear this news. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Shannon said...

Praying for your mother and everyone surrounding her. Lots of love.