Friday, April 3, 2009

Ryleigh's Kindergarten Program

Ryleigh had her kindergarten program today. Since Bay attended kindergarten at another school, this was my first experience with it. The teachers and students really put a lot of time and effort into it, and the kids did fantastic!

My Hula Girl
Playing With The Parachute (I LOVED this as a kid!)
I don't know where she learned to shake her hips like this (it sure wasn't from me!), but she didn't drop the hula hoop once! She did it the entire song!
The kids were excited to show Pres off at school. They've waited a long 4 months to show their friends and teachers.
Happy Girl
~A HUGE thanks to Rach who took these close up pics for me...since we ended up sitting on the opposite side of the gym from where Ry performed.~

4 comments:

Stacy said...

It looks like Presley is excited to be out and meeting the world too!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! Pres looks just like you in that last picture! Precious!!!

suebug said...

Roo ROCKED THE HOUSE!!! That's all I am going to say...she ROCKED!

Andrea said...

I loved the parachute too!! And how sweet is that Ryleigh of yours? What a talented hoola-hooper! :)