Friday, April 24, 2009

I've GOT To Be Crazy

Well, the semester is over. I'm waiting for my final math grade to be posted and I'm incredibly nervous. I hope he posts it soon and I can heal and move on. :)
We are long overdue for a family vacation. So, tomorrow morning we are leaving on a road trip. We'll see Vegas, we'll see San Diego, we'll see the Pacific Ocean and we'll see Mesquite.
We'll also see how many, "Mommy, are we there yet?" questions and "Mommy, I have to go potty!" whines, will make me go insane.
I can't wait for Bailey to see the dolphins at Sea World. I can't wait to see the kids build a sand castle on the beach. I can't wait to see Presley in the pool for the first time.
We've been looking forward to this trip for months and it's finally here! I can't wait to get going!
But first...I have to pack.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time. You deserve it so much and I hope you enjoy every moment or your vacation.

Stacy said...

Yay for you guys! You deserve a break! Have lots of fun!

Tinabean said...

I hope that you all have a wonderful time & everything goes as planned with no unwanted surprises.
I can't wait to see pics when you get back!

Andrea said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!! If anybody I know deserves a vacation...it's YOU!!

Savour every moment of it (yes, even the annoying questions and whines)...hee hee!!