Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Still Here

I know I'm loved when my grandparents write me an e-mail wondering why I haven't blogged in a while! ;)
(Hi, Meme and Pepe!)

I wish I had some fabulous reason as to why I haven't blogged.
But I don't.
Actually, it's not even a good reason.

Mom got her scan results last week and it was bad news. Very bad news. I won't go into details, because honestly? I'm hanging by a thread. I'll post a more update version, very soon. But for now, I'm just emotionally overwhelmed.

I haven't had the desire to post and really lacked the ability to come up with something funny and light-hearted to blog about.

So, bear with me. I will post again.
I just need more time.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I was just thinking about you. I don't know if it really helps to say I hope things get better for you. I truly hope they do, but in the meantime, I'm praying for you and your family.

Always.

Candygirlflies said...

Just a ((((((hug))))))

and a few of these, too:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours, my sweet friend...

CGF

Jen said...

Love ya Leeann! You and your family are in my prayers!! :)

Whitney said...

I love ya!

common mom said...

I've been thinking about you. Big hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Timmy and Traci said...

HEY Lee Ann we are thinking of you! I am sorry to hear that it was bad news....all the best!!

Team TJ

Tinabean said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.
My thoughts & prayers are with you!!!

bequi said...

I'm terribly sorry. I hope you find some strength.