...in six easy steps...
1. First, get prepared. A bib and a comfy chair are must-haves. Allow Mom to take a few pictures of you, before you partake of your meal.
2. Open your mouth cautiously. You don't know exactly what Mommy is about to feed you.
3. Give Mommy a "what in the hell was THAT???" look when she shoves the cereal in.
4. Spit most of it out, so Mommy has to play the shovel game and try to put it back in your mouth.5. Decide that you really like making Mommy scoop it back into your mouth over and over and over. And over.
6. Flash Mommy a deviant smile that means, "Yeah, if you think that I'm going to choose that stuff, over the Mommy milk you've been giving me...you have another thing coming..."