Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day (ummm...yesterday)

My blog skills have been lacking. Life seems to just be getting away from me. Every day I realize that the day is over and I haven't gotten everything done, that I have wanted to.
So, I beg you to be patient. I'll be witty and clever again one day. Until then...some pics to hold you over.
My little man
My girlies in green
The new kids on the block.
Presley - 4 months, Carson - 3 days and Malia - 2 months
Me and my beautiful girl

7 comments:

Steph said...

You have beautiful kiddos! I cant believe how much Presley has grown!!

Annie said...

i have been waitin patiently for a picture of carson...glad he is here safe and sound! your kids are adorable!

Liz said...

You look AMAZING!

suebug said...

My goodness your kids are getting HUGE!!!! :)

Brittney said...

I am waiting for more pictures of Carson. But I love that one of the new kids, they are all too cute, together we all do good work making beautiful children. Love you Leeann.

Whitney said...

Gorgeous pictures and cute kids! I love the one with the three babies, so adorable!!!

Jen said...

LOVE all the pictures and might i just add that you are BEAUTIFUL and look amazing! Seriously, you look so good!