Monday, March 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!

My newest nephew is here!
Carson James
March 14th ~ 4:53 pm
8 lbs ~ 20 in


Presley hanging out with Carson for the first time. You can almost see her telling him, "Don't worry! I know it's brighter and louder out here, but you'll really like it! There is a lot of people that will love you and take care of you, but if you ever feel attention deprived...just scream!! That always makes my people come running!"
I love that I was able to be there for the birth of Carson. Watching a child be born is like nothing else in this world. Thank you, Brittney, for letting me be a part of it. He is absolutely perfect in every way!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Thanks Leeann, I love the happy birthday blog. He is definetly my pride and joy.

suebug said...

I admire you Brittney, more than you know! You are an amazing, strong, faithful mother and daughter of God. I hope you and your boys receive all the happiness in the world - you deserve it ;)!

Helen said...

Congrats to Brittany and her husband. He is absolutely beautiful.

bequi said...

He's as big as Presley! Congrats, Brittney! You look beautiful!

common mom said...

Congratulations!

A beautiful boy to be sure :-)