Thursday, February 12, 2009

Was It YOU?

Parent and Child Magazine is having a contest for the BEST MOMMY BLOGGERS.
Now, since all I read are the best Mommy bloggers, I have nominated a few exceptional blogs for this contest. The winners will be profiled in their June/July 2009 issue.
I'm not going to tell you who I nominated, for several reasons. First, I don't want anyone to be sad if I didn't choose their blog. Secondly, this encourages ALL of you to post some of your best stuff!
Do you read a Mommy Blog that deserves the title of BEST MOMMY BLOGGER? If you do, go nominate them here...http://scholastic.com/parents/blogcontest/, before February 23rd. After that day, they will compile a list of their favorites and ask you to go back and vote for your favorites!
(No, you don't have to do a post about this in your blog, too. I'm just letting you all know about it, because I know there are other fabulous blogs that you are reading, that deserve recognition.)

3 comments:

The Dixie Millers said...

So Duh......of course I voted for you!!! So we still doing dinner Saturday night?

Timmy and Traci said...

Ummm just checking, but does that include Puppy mom's?? just sayin....hahahaha

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.