Monday, February 23, 2009

So Confused

Well, 4 weeks under my belt (like I'd really wear a belt!) with Weight Watchers again...and 4 pounds lost.
Yeah...apparently my patience is being tested.
I don't know why it's not coming off faster!
I'm KILLING myself at the gym when I go.
I'm eating all my points and a couple other people's, too.
I'm eating my fruits and vegetables like gummy bears made with fruit juice and potato chips.
I'm tracking all my points except for the jelly beans eaten after midnight, because they don't count.
I hope that my body realizes that it's tired of being fat, soon.
Until then, I'll go get a serving of dairy, with a bowl of ice cream.

5 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! You crack me up!! :)

suebug said...

Oh my dear friend, you've taken on my diet...don't you love it?!?!?! :)

common mom said...

I was wondering when you finally catch on to the wonderful diet that I adhere to :-)

Andrea said...

Hee hee... :)

bequi said...

I don't think you're allowed to worry about the speed of your weight loss until your baby is a year old or stops nursing, whichever comes later. I'm totally serious about this.