Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Playing Photographer

My wonderful friend Sharon directed me toward Picasa 3 today and I. Am. In. LOVE. I have been playing with my pictures all day and seeing what I can come up with. I took this picture (taken by my other wonderful friend Mickey - with my son's "help") and did this and that till I was happy.

BEFORE


AFTER
I can't even believe it's the same picture. I took one random little picture that probably wouldn't have even made it to a scrapbook page...and turned it into a beautiful picture of Avery.
Have I mentioned that I'm in love?
Have I mentioned that Picasa 3 is free and you just have to download it?
Thanks, Sharon!



6 comments:

Sharon said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you love it as much as I do! I'm telling you, people think I'm a photographer, but its really just Picasa 3 doing my work for me. :) Enjoy!!

The Dixie Millers said...

Too cute, I have that program but just haven't done anything with it yet. So we are coming up the 13th, I can't wait to see Pres! She is sooo cute, and we are finally not sick so it should be safe!! woo hoo!!!

katie said...

I love, love, love Picasa!

Brittney said...

Yeah I think your just being nice, what you meant to say is it wouldn't have made it in the scrapbook since I was in the background but then I cropped Aunt Brittney out and now it's beautiful. I see how it is, hahah, jk. It is a stinking cute picture.

Jen said...

That's so cool! I'm gonna have to check if Picasa now works with Mac. Last time I checked, it didn't. :( I used it all the time with the other computer and LOVED it!

Bethany said...

Wow, the second picture looks really cool! I love Picasa :)