(but you will now!)
1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it.)
2. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
3. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
4. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
(I'm still not over the pig.)
5. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Do not try this at home. Maybe at work.)
6. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")
7. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(I still want to be a pig ...quality over quantity)
8. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
9. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump
(OK, so that would be a good thing...)
10. A cat's urine glows under a black light.
(30 minutes. Lucky pig. Can you imagine??)
(I know some people like that.)
12. Starfish have no brains.
(I know some people like that, too.)
13. Polar bears are left-handed.
(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer.)