Thursday, December 18, 2008

There's No Such Thing...

...as too many pictures!

My wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL friend, Mickey, came over and took a million photos of our family. She knew we couldn't take Peanut out public, so she was nice enough to come to our little corner of the world and do wonderous things! We took over 200 photos, over 60 came out perfect and these are a few of my favorite!


Garrard Family 2008
Since Pres can't go out for her newborn pictures that I normally do, we spent some extra time capturing her cuteness!

I LOVE this picture! Mickey made me pretty!


I am one lucky Mommy!

My BEAUTIFUL photographer!


11 comments:

common mom said...

Leeann, you are one lucky woman! Not that you need me to tell you that.

A beautiful family and a wonderful friend.

My favs . . . the first one, the one of you kissing Peanut's head, and the feet.

Have a wonderful holiday!

suebug said...

Mickey, you rock, you really do! The pictures turned out fabulous!!!!

Erin said...

Not that I don't love ur faces but the feet are adorable!! I love that one!

katie said...

Thanks for posting the picture or Mickey. I haven't seen her in awhile.

The pictures are adorable!

Steph said...

What a wonderful friend you have! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

Beth said...

Love the picture of the feet! Too funny!

Pam said...

those are all fabulous pics! I am so glad you were able to do that.

Tinabean said...

i love all the pictures.
Your friend did a wonderful job.
You are a very lucky momma :)
Oh & your kids are very lucky to!!!

bequi said...

I think the feet one is my favorite.

Stacy said...

I have to agree... I'm a sucker for the feet pic too. Cute shots, and cute subjects, too! Love it!

Andrea said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!

I love the feet picture.

Oh -- and Mickey didn't make you pretty...you ARE pretty all on your own!! But she sure is a great photographer!!