Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meeting The Family

The kids were SO excited to meet Presley. It was quite the fight over who got to hold her first and how long they got to hold her.
Bailey

Ryleigh
Avery
Luke
Mom - "Grandma, Presley has more hair than you!"
Dad - Poor guy just got off a graveyard shift
Brat - Longing to hold her own baby...March is coming sooner than you think!
Cody - I promised he'd get to meet her before leaving on his mission. I figured he'd get a few days with her, not a few months! :) She isn't too much larger than a Cabbage Patch!
The first time we've had all 5 kids in the mini-van. Capacity: FULL

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so excited for you guys that your family is finally ALL TOGETHER -- the way it should be.

(I'm just glad that it's YOUR van that's full to capacity, and not MINE!)

:)

Mamarazzi said...

so fun!

common mom said...

Yay - how exciting! She's just precious - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of all the kids on the couch :-)

Your dad looks terrified like he's never held a baby before ;-) My dad does that, too - it's like he's never seen a baby!

common mom said...

Yay - how exciting! She's just precious - and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo of all the kids on the couch :-)

Your dad looks terrified like he's never held a baby before ;-) My dad does that, too - it's like he's never seen a baby!

Hannah said...

She is goregeous. It is when you see your older girls you realise just how small she is because in reality they aren't big adults either. How cute she enjoy her!

suebug said...

I am SO excited that the kids got to hold and love her. It makes your family complete. Everyone was there, loving her and supporting you and Josh..I love family!

Steph said...

It looks like they love her!! That is how I long for my mini van to look! Such a beautiful family!

mickey said...

your world is perfect. you have so many around you, who love you and who love your little peanut. congrats again! i miss you already and the little peanut. not to forget the whole bag of peanuts 9your whole family!)

Shellie said...

OH how sweet! What a wonderful family.