Thursday, December 4, 2008

ADD...at it's finest...

So, tonight I went upstairs to check the thermostat, because I'm cold.
When I got up there, I found that every single light was on, so I shut them off.
Then I realized that Avery wasn't in her bed.
I went back through all the rooms and turned on all the lights again and looked for her.
She wasn't anywhere to be found.
Then I went down to the basement and found Bay, Roo and the missing Avery all snuggled together in the Bay's bed.
I took a moment to "aww" over it and then shut off all the extra lights down there.
Then I came up to the main floor and realized I was still cold.
Soooo....I went back upstairs and shut off all the lights again and bumped up the thermostat.

When does "pregnancy brain" go away?

7 comments:

Steph said...

((HUGS)) Does it go away?? I think it just transitions from preggo brain to mommy brain!

suebug said...

I thought with every child you have a section of your brain turns to mush...it's just a fact of life... :)

common mom said...

Never . . . it just morphs into Mommy Brain :-)

mickey said...

never, i'm 10 almost 11 months out and i still can feel it's effects. it was so good to talk to you yesterday.

Shellie said...

I'm afraid my babies are 6 and I appear to be suffering from permanent brain damage.

Robbie and Mindy said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl. She is so tiny and so precious. I'm so glad you're doing well.

Regina said...

Go away??? yea OK!
I'm mad you didn't snap any pictures!!