Monday, November 3, 2008

A Perfect Birthday Present

Josh's birthday is tomorrow. How did he get to be 28? Seriously...he's getting old.
I told him that if these contractions didn't stop, that he might be getting a birthday present. Then, this happened:

Josh: "I know what would be the perfect birthday present." *wiggling his eyebrows at me*
Me: (thinking, "Ha Ha. I have a doctor's note. I'm excused from THAT!")
Bailey: "Would it be a pocket knife?"
Josh: "No."
Bailey: "Would it be a love kiss?"
Me and Josh: *belly laughing*

That girl seriously cracks me up. And we seriously need to start watching our conversations around her. LOL

7 comments:

JLT6907 said...

oh lord kids pick up those things real quick don't they?!

Mamarazzi said...

adorable!! i love that girl!

Mom said...

She is a riot. Happy Birthday Josh by the way.

keysha said...

Hey...do you mind sending me your email address so I can add you to the list of readers for my blog? I switched it to private....I know, I know, I'm paranoid...
send it to: mech.fam5@msn.com

mickey said...

she's smart, and she knows it. now go and give josh a LOVE kiss.

Timmy and Traci said...

hahahhahhahaha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! and LeeAnn that is a bummer you have an excuse note!:( Oh man your Bailey is a incredible.....I so enjoy hearing your stories and keeping up on your family! You are one stellar mom! Here is a love kiss to both of ya! hahahahaha

Timmy and Traci said...

hahahhahhahaha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH! and LeeAnn that is a bummer you have an excuse note!:( Oh man your Bailey is a incredible.....I so enjoy hearing your stories and keeping up on your family! You are one stellar mom! Here is a love kiss to both of ya! hahahahaha