Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Pictures - Cause She's Just That Cute

I love seeing her with the binky in her mouth. It's so big compared to her little head. This is my happiest time. I love love love when she cuddles up on my chest and falls asleep. She's so tiny and light...it's like holding a little doll.
My little fighter putting up her dukes.

Peeking out...

One cute little peanut looking around. She rarely has her eyes open, so I always try to catch a picture before she closes them.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Keep the pictures coming!! I could look at her all day!!

katie said...

I too could look at her all day. Strange to think that I'll never experience a baby again. Enjoy her!

keysha said...

She is absolutely beautiful and perfect!! Congratulations!

suebug said...

Wow, she has such personality, in such a itty-bitty body!! :)

Pam said...

I'm so glad that she is doing so well! She is so precious!

Stacy said...

She's gorgeous!

Erin said...

Girl...u r giving me that wanting a baby feeling!!
So cute!

Mom aka Nana said...

She is quite the little fighter. And those fingers and toes. They are so long. Our future piano player maybe?

Steph said...

She is SOO beautiful!! Hopefully she'll be off the lights and canula soon and come home!

mickey said...

what a cutie no doubt.