Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Little Laughter

She's making her way...in a world of abbreviated phrases.

Me: "Have you eaten dinner yet?"
Bailey: "No. Dad is still making the BFF's."
Me: (cracking up laughing) "You mean the BLT's?"
Bailey: "Oh, yeah. Whatever it's called."
Me: "LOL"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Unmentionables...

Bailey: "When are we going to Grandma's?"
Me: "I don't know. Probably this weekend."
Bailey: "Tomorrow after school?"
Me: "I don't know. We'll have to see."
Bailey: "I want to earn some money. I could rake her leaves, or clean her living room."
Me: "Mmm-hmmm" (Barely paying attention, because she's been talking my ear off for 20 minutes now.)
Bailey: "Or I could clean Brittney's room. Or Uncle Cody's room."
Me: "Mmm-hmmm."
Bailey: "Oh! Not Cody's room! I don't want to see his underwear!"
Me: LOL. Again. This child of mine....

5 comments:

JLT6907 said...

LOL! That was pretty cute about the underwear.

mickey said...

you have a candid way of putting life down on paper, i'm jealous, oh and i miss you...

Jenny said...

I would never eat my BFF for dinner.

Jen said...

LOL! How funny is that!

Shellie said...

She would not want to clean my boys' rooms either!